Monday 7 March 2016

#BackInTheGame (to Quote Micky Flanaghan)

May I begin with offering my sincere apologies to the small number who were wondering what has happened to my blog, in short I got side tracked by a very good cause throughout December and January for the #SaveSamira appeal and she is doing well with much more (albeit not all) of her expenses and medical treatment now covered and I am working on other initiatives to plug the remaining gap.

As you all know I love all things cargo bike, www.nihola.com , www.babboe.com , www.bakfiets.com , www.christianiabikes.com , www.urbanarrow.com (of @ellenfromnowon fame) and so on. However, I just don't know what to make of the www.boxercycles.com Rocket design and I am not sure I could ever see myself cycling one. A 6 seater is huge capacity and I am sure the leather trim on the Rocket Saturn version is fine but I am not sure I could see myself popping to the shops on one and I am keen to meet someone who would!


No comments:

Post a Comment