Friday 11 March 2016

#SouthBelfastBiking

I was out and about today so thought I would document all the places I cycled to during the course of the day. The first port of call was to drop Charlie off at nursery which took me to Little Hands and Little Feet on the Malone Road. Sometimes you will see my passenger Charlie isn't always delighted to arrive at nursery but that soon changes.
 
 
 
From there I popped back down the road to the @UlsterMuseum for a very worthwhile Cultural Diversity workshop organised by the excellent @CraicNI duo of @EileenChanHu and @MaciekBator as part of Belfast Learning week. Great bike parking at the Museum too.
 
I put my political hat on and nipped out of the Museum to take part in a very positive engagement @mssocietyNI where I was able to catch up with many people who I had met before. Regrettably the experience of many has not improved as lengthening waiting lists are having a truly negative impact. I am absolutely committed to being a strong advocate for the society if returned in May.
 
 
It was off with my political hat and back to the Museum for the conclusion of the @CraicNI event before a quick coffee stop at Nero and back to nursery to collect a very happy little boy.





No comments:

Post a Comment